related to our general procedures for processing personal data is provided here, while the links in this
1. Process your data
Gamma processes user data to a limited extent in order to provide services, process service payments and
operate our website and mobile applications. We cover the following basic information:
2. Payment related information
- Payment details (if you use a paid service). This information is necessary to bill our services. In
addition to traditional payment methods such as credit cards, users can also use cryptocurrency to
purchase our services. Our payment partners process basic billing information for payment processing and
refund requests (e.g. Date of purchase, payer IP address, zip code, full name of the cardholder and
credit card information) In the case of regular payments, we will also process some of the same payment
information from ourselves (for example the full name of the cardholder, the last few digits of the
- Country details. When you provide your payment details, we will ask our users to provide their country
(region of registration, permanent address, or country / region of habitual residence).
3. Communication data
- We use your email address to: I) send you important updates and announcements about your use of our
services; II) respond to your inquiry or request; III) send you offers, surveys and other marketing
content (you can get off at any time).
- Communication optimization data. We use a variety of tools to help us optimize our email activities.
These tools can track events that you perform via email, such as opening and unsubscribing. To the push
notification To optimize, we can also look at the user's operating system (such as Windows, MAC, IOS,
4. Share your personal information
- We will not share your personal information with third parties unless otherwise stated in this privacy
- Service providers. We use third-party service providers to assist us with various operations, such as
payment processing, email automation, website and application diagnostics, analysis, etc. As a result,
some of these providers may process personal data.
- Some of our main long-term service providers:
- Application analysis and diagnostics (provided by Google); Google Analytics, firebase Analytics;
- Appsflyer (provided by appsflyer Ltd.) and bugssnag (provided by bugssnag Inc.);
- Sometimes our service providers, such as distributors, dealers, and App Store partners, become
independent controllers of your data, and their terms and privacy policies apply to such relationships.
- Your personal data can be processed in any country where we hire a service provider. By using our
services, you confirm that your personal data has been transferred outside of the country or region in
which you live.
5. Data security
We attach great importance to data security and take all necessary steps to protect your data (whether
technical, physical or administrative). However, no company can guarantee the absolute security of
Internet communication. By using the service, you expressly confirm that we have the Cannot guarantee
the security of the data made available to us or received by us and that you provide us with information
via the website or our service.