by and from time to time be bound by the following terms of this document and the terms of others
referenced herein what changes may result to these guidelines.
1. Fair Use Policy:
- Gamma wants all members to use their services wisely, which is why customers who make inappropriate
demands on the service may be cut back to ensure the best service for all members.
2. Infringement of copyright and illegal content
- Gamma cannot and will not verify the information flowing through its services; it is your
responsibility to determine the legal status of any content that you use or copy through any gamma
- For information on how Gamma deals with copyright infringement, see gamma copyright policy. Gamma
Copyright Policy incorporated by reference.
3. Compensate and keep safe:
- You are responsible for all actions related to your account. As a condition of performance, you agree
to Gamma, its employees, collaborators, agents, shareholders and partners for any reason of action
arising from your account for the use or exploitation of the Service to be withdrawn, to compensate and
to keep harmless.
4. General terms
- Gamma can provide a variety of tools to help you spread your only recommended link. You can also share
your only recommended link via email and social media. Gamma reserves the right to cancel the RAF
program at any time change or terminate temporarily or permanently (or in part) with or without notice.
Gamma is not responsible for any modification, suspension or termination of the RAF program. Any fraud
or abuse may result in the immediate termination of your account.
5. Changes to the guidelines:
any other policies mentioned therein.
incorporated by reference.